Source: Yesstyle.com

Mediheal BT21 Confront Indicate Mask comes in patches instead of a sail to allow users to target problem areas. This collection features cute characters and comes with a postcard and a bookmark in each box. The unabridged collection has seven characters and each 1 has slightly different ingredients to address different peel issues.

The variant I'yard trying today, Tata, focuses on skin energy reinforcement and vitality care. It is enriched with Apple, Pomegranate and Rosa Centifolia Flower extracts to revitalize tired skin and return radiance to the skin once more.

A box of 4 sheets:
$ten.36 at Yesstyle | $22 at Amazon.

Water, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Erythritol, PEG-threescore Hydrogenated Brush Oil, Allantoin, PEG-xl Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Excerpt, Methylparaben, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Excerpt, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PEG-14M, Natto Gum, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Fragrance

Mediheal BT21 Face Point Mask - Tata
Earlier masking

My skin is feeling normal to oily, sebum product wise. It's sporting some redness merely that'south normal since I have sensitive skin. I've apple-pie and toned my skin. Find out how I commonly prep my skin for masking.

Out of the package, I caught a mild floral fragrance. The masks came with a thick plastic backing to agree the pieces in place. The fabric had a medium thickness but felt soft and smoothen. If you've used any Mediheal masks, this utilizes the brand's typical textile type. Essence was clear and runny. The prints were and so adorable I was literally squealing with please!

Mediheal BT21 Face Point Mask - Tata
During masking

As it is yet the summer and the weather is withal somewhat warm, I focused the patches on my drier areas, avoiding my olfactory organ, the part of my forehead just above my olfactory organ, and the eye of my chin. Those are my oiliest areas. The patches only came in ii sizes but it would exist better to have an even larger patch for the cheeks. The patches stayed put throughout the xv mins of wear. I commonly keep masks on for 30 mins or more but when it comes to printed masks, I attempt non to go along them on for more than than 15 mins for fright of ink transfer.

Mediheal BT21 Face Point Mask - Tata

Mediheal BT21 Face Point Mask - Tata
After masking

There was merely some essence left to pat in. It captivated and dried downwards very quickly, leaving behind a silky terminate that felt only slightly tacky.

My skin felt nicely hydrated and mildly moisturized. This was the perfect feel for my combo skin on a hot day. If I were to use this at night, I'd top the patches off with a more than nourishing sheet mask. These patches are suitable for all skin types.

All the other furnishings that I normally look for, anti-redness, effulgence, and plumpness, were nowadays but only moderately and so. Once again, the effects would be enhanced if I had another canvass mask on top.

Below is a next comparing of the before and later on pictures.

On its own, these patches are simply for fun and only gave moderate effects. They should be used underneath a regular sheet mask as an enhancement. Yet, they are super cute and makes a groovy gift for anyone who's a fan of the Kpop grouping BT21. Cheque out more Mediheal reviews here.

A box of 4 sheets:
$10.36 at Yesstyle | $22 at Amazon.

Get be beautiful!

Dearest,
Elaine